Those of you who follow me on Facebook know that my life is kind of a crazy mess at this time. I’ve been splitting my time between a hospital and a skilled nursing facility caring for family members. So unfortunately my Sunday Facebook Live sessions are going to have to be put on hold, most likely. If I manage one this week, I’ll try to post ahead of time.
Despite everything going on though, a group of special education bloggers and I have planned a weekend of Thanksgiving with special treats for you. And I didn’t want to miss this opportunity to tell you just how thankful I am for all of you.
What I Am Thankful For
I am thankful for so many things this year…here are just a few.
- I am thankful for everyone who supports my TpT store, blog, etc. While I’m always thankful for your support, this year it has special meaning. I am only able to stay near my family members who are ill for such a long time because of TpT and my training and consultation. The ability to do my job anywhere has allowed me to spend more time with my mom as she ages and help my family. Thank you!
- I am thankful for ambulance drivers who go above and beyond, transporting all types of patients to the care they need.
- I am very thankful for all the nurses, CNAs and therapists who work in hospital and nursing facilities everywhere. Your special care of our family members who can’t care for themselves at that time does not go unrecognized.
- I am thankful for everyone who helps me and recognizes that accepting help is something I pray to do better.
- And I’m thankful for all the teachers, paraprofessionals and therapists who work with our students to give them more chances and better schooling than was available to my sister when she was in school.
Let Us Show Our Thanks
So, my Thanksgiving wish for all of you is to take a break. Spend time with family and friends and truly be present and enjoy it. They are the things you cannot replace when they are gone.
And to thank you for all of your support, 7 special education bloggers have gotten together to give you 50% off a resource in our store. You can find each of them by clicking the links below. They are only on sale from 12:01 a.m. Saturday, November 19 to midnight Sunday, November 20. So snap them up while you have the chance!