I am super excited to announce a series of free special education webinars coming up in the next few weeks. They will lead up to the opening of the Special Educator Academy. Each one will be 45 minutes to an hour and I'm offering them at all different times and days. There are multiple sessions of each one.
Read on to find out more about them and how to access your free seat.
The Free Webinar Details
- Each will be 45 minutes to 1 hour long
- The webinars will be live so I will be there to chat.
- Each session is offered multiple times so you can find a time that works for you
- There will be a replay, but make sure you sign up so you get the replay emailed to you after the live session.
- Each webinar will be appropriate for new and veteran teachers
- You will have the opportunity to ask questions and chat at the end of each webinar
- You can attend on your computer, your phone or your tablet. If you use an iPhone or iPad, you will need to download a free app. The registration email will give you the details and it is really easy (I've done it!).
- You will walk away with strategies you can implement the next day in your classroom
- Did I mention they are FREE!!!!
If you've followed for a while, you know that sharing ideas and training with teachers is one of my loves and I am so excited to get to do it online with all of you!
Click on the picture of which webinars you are interested in to learn more.
I hope that you will join us for at least one of the webinars, but feel free to sign up for all 3! Just remember to get there early to avoid getting closed out. When you sign up you'll get an email with a unique link for you to sign in. It should send you a reminder before it starts as well. If anyone has any difficulties with them, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get it straightened out.
Until next time,