I am super excited to announce a series of free special education webinars. They are examples of the exact same workshops I offer in the Special Educator Academy. Each one is 45 minutes to an hour and they are available whenever you are.
Read on to find out more about them and how to access your free seat.
The Free Webinar Details
- Each are 45 minutes to 1 hour long
- The webinars have been recorded and are available whenever you are. Just register and watch.
- Each webinar will be appropriate for new and veteran teachers
- You will have the opportunity to ask questions and chat at the end of each webinar
- You can attend on your computer, your phone or your tablet. If you use an iPhone or iPad, you will need to download a free app. The registration email will give you the details and it is really easy (I've done it!).
- You will walk away with strategies you can implement the next day in your classroom
- If you stay until the end of the webinar, you will be emailed a certificate of completion and bonus materials.
- Did I mention they are FREE!!!!
If you've followed for a while, you know that sharing ideas and training with teachers is one of my loves and I am so excited to get to do it online with all of you!
Click on the picture of which webinars you are interested in to learn more.
I hope that you will join us for at least one of the webinars, but feel free to sign up for all 3! When you sign up you'll be taken straight to the webinar. If anyone has any difficulties with them, email me at email@example.com and we'll get it straightened out.
Until next time,